MegaSchool digital educational platform
We took up the MegaSchool project 2.5 years ago. Our team has refactored low-quality code, built a lot of new features, and provided continuous tech support.
About this project
MegaSchool is a digital teaching practice platform that enables distance education. Being far more than a typical CMS, it allows students to receive a full-fledged learning experience, communicate with teachers, and complete assignments without being physically present at a school.
To clean up the program, our team performed a complete audit and refactored the code. Since then, we have been using Laravel, a state-of-the-art PHP framework, to develop new pieces of the platform functionality.
The MegaSchool platform provides teachers and students with all the tools needed for productive collaboration during the educational process.
- create courses & add educational content (books, videos, and files)
- connect individual students to courses they teach & create classes
- manage assignments & track their completion
- discuss different topics with students on the forum
- send messages to individual students
- view student attendance & performance statistics, generate reports
- choose courses they want to attend
- get access to educational content
- highlight text, make notes & comments in PDF files
- perform tasks, view statuses and history of assignments
- discuss different topics with peers & teachers on the forum
- send messages to teachers
- view personal attendance & performance rate
The MegaSchool web system has a sophisticated architecture. It supports 8 subdomains on a single back end. In addition, a feature set is different for each school since it depends on the users’ need for specific functionality.
Challenges & Solutions
MegaSchool is a complex project with ambitious goals so, naturally, we’ve faced a lot of hurdles since it got to us. But our desire to help the client along with our team’s strong expertise allowed us to successfully overcome all of them.
They are dedicated, extremely professional, and demonstrate immense trust and honesty.
Try us for 14 days
Want to start a 2-week free trial period with us? Leave your email below and we'll revert to you shortly with more details